Insert Pump Anchor
Insert Pump Anchors provide a trouble free method of anchoring and packing-off a pump in wells where a pump seating nipple has not been provided.
- Complete vertical action sets, packoff, release and resets without rotation.
- Self-locking collet design sets and releases packing and slips without danger of jamming or pre-setting
- The split cone, which insures reliable initial hold downforce, is backed up with alloy retainer ring to give strength characteristics of a solid cone.
- Improved compression packing element is bonded to a threaded steel insert to eliminate damage to the pack-off when an anchor is set, released or reset.
- Automatically positioned for resetting when released, can be raised or lowered and then reset without pulling from the tubing.