We have a full team of engineers that help in the design of new concepts and all scenarios related to down hole problems. Our field staff have access to our engineering group and utilize our knowledge-based advantage in all field related problems.
Engineering and Technical Services
Q2 Engineering Team
Corbin Coyes, P.Eng. B.N.M. V.P. Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer with APEGA
- Bachelor of Science, Civil & Petroleum Engineering with Internship Distinction, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Applied Network Management S.A.I.T.
- Previous Director of CHOA Technical Committee (Canadian Heavy Oil Association)
- 24 years in oil and gas
Garth Fraser, P.Eng.
- Licensed Professional Engineer registered with APEGA
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta
- 13 years in oil and gas
Deep Pola, E.I.T.
- Master’s in Mechanical Engineering from University of Windsor
- APEGA Member: E.I.T.
- 8 years in oil and gas
Akhilesh Munipally, E.I.T.
- Master’s in Industrial Engineering from University of Windsor
- Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, JNT University
- APEGA Member: E.I.T.
- 5 years in oil and gas
Darrell Copsey, SCL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Marketing, LeTourneau University.
- Trained Engineer.
- 40+ years’ experience in management, manufacturing and quality of oilfield equipment
- Developed a number of products, processes, and factories
- Member of API Subcommittee 11 on Field Operating Equipment, SC19 on Completion Equipment, and past member on SC5 Tubular goods, writing the specifications that affect the industry
- Former Chair SC11, Vice-Chair SC11, and Chair of API 11AX and API 11BR documents
- International liaison to China for API Subcommittee 11
- Managed international manufacturing and supply chain for major suppliers focused in Asia for the last 15 years
Q2ALS offers in house engineering and technical support relating to both manufacturing and down hole applications. We have a technical team in Calgary, AB Canada that can recommend rod designs for all down hole applications throughout all our facilities in North America.
We also have a full engineering team that can assist with new product designs and troubleshooting.
This engineering and technical support is, along with our knowledge of down hole pumping systems, part of our services offered to our client base.