Rod Pump Design Technician
Q2 Artificial Lift Services (ALS) has repair and service facilities located across Canada and the U.S. Our service locations are supported by a world-class manufacturing operation (API & ISO Certified), plus a highly skilled engineering and optimization group.
We are looking for a Rod Pump Design Technician to work out of our Calgary location.
- Customer Sales, Support
- Design and Presentation of Pump Schools
- Sucker Rod Design
- Rod Pump Design
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of direct sales experience to the oil and gas industry
- Field experience or technical background preferred
- Design software experience preferred
- Knowledge of Bottom Hole Pump Artificial lift systems an asset
- Ability to organize and complete projects on schedule
Please provide cover letter, resume, salary expectations, and references with attention to Human Resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.