Gas compression pump
For extreme gas handling demands, the QALS Gas Compressor Pump is effective in overcoming gas locking in deep wells. It’s robust construction and 2-stage compression design efficiently moves gas through the pump: this is particularly important when pumping beneath a packer. The use of a mercury style plunger, with its increased wall thickness and spray-metal coating, greatly increases rigidity and wear resistance over other 2-stage designs. Maximum gas handling performance is available at extreme depths, up to 13,000 ft. Upgraded materials can also be selected to combat damage due to corrosive well bore conditions.
- 2-stage compression provides enhanced compression
- Mercury style plunger for improved rigidity and wear resistance.
- Precision plunger to barrel fits and highly wear resistance finishes for both compression stages
- Upgradable materials available for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Eliminates gas lock
- Eliminates gas/fluid pound
- Reduces compression rod loading and stress
- Increases oil and gas production through increased pump efficiency
- Ability to pump from beneath packer
- Stronger, improved design compared to other pumps for gas handling applications
- Can be ran at extreme depths, up to 13,000 ft
- Rigid design enables increased down hole plunger travel