Spray Metal Grooved Plunger
Q2-Grooved Plungers are shallow grooved spaced on outside of the plunger. It is available on all the above plungers. The grooves in the plunger helps to prevent sand, and scale from being trapped between the plunger and barrel. This plunger maximizes the pump efficiency, and extends the run time of the well.
- Plunger is spray metal coated with nickel or tungsten carbide.
- Minimum thickness of finish spray metal is 0.010 in per side.
- Available in box end and pin end designs.
- Available in 0 to -10 fit size.
- Available in plain or grooved outside surface.