Gas Relief Max Flow Tubing Pump
Q2-Max Flow pump is designed to have an even ﬂow through the entire pump with properly de-signed exit flow area. It handles gas that breaks inside the pump efficiently and keeps the pump from gas locking. It performs well in horizontal well bores where free gas interferes with the pump. In a sandy environment the long plunger with a short barrel provides a positive wiping ac-tion in every stoke. This pump provides the maxi-mum fluid flow in a given tubing.
• Wells with high gas
• Sandy well bore
• For maximum production
Benefits & Features
- Gas relief valve relieves gas into tubing
- Reduces gas interference
- Positive wiping action in sandy environment
- Even flow through the entire pump reduces rod buckling
- Tubing pump construction
- Maximum flow in a given tubing setting
- High performance chrome plated barrels using proprietary formula
Q2-Trak utilizes the latest generation of web technology to enable real-time analysis of pump service data and to provide advanced analytical reporting designed to optimize pump-run life and minimize costs.
- Q2-Trak features detailed well history with run life analysis.
- Pumpsheet break down, component analysis
- Advanced sorting, filtering & grouping
- Customizable data columns with data export options.