Gas Relief HPT Pump
Q2-Gas relief HPT pump is designed to have an even ﬂow through the entire pump with properly designed exit flow area. It handles the gas that breaks inside the pump efficiently and keeps the pump from gas locking. It performs well in hori-zontal well bores where free gas interferes with the pump from lifting fluid. Simple in construction and a low cost alternative to deal with gassy envi-ronment.
• Wells with high gas
• Low ﬂuid levels with gas
• Horizontal well bore
Benefits & Features
- Gas relief valve vents gas into tubing
- Hollow pull tube construction
- Low cost alternative
- Reduces gas interference
- Even flow through the entire pump reduces rod buckling
- High performance chrome plated barrels using proprietary formula
Q2-Trak utilizes the latest generation of web technology to enable real-time analysis of pump service data and to provide advanced analytical reporting designed to optimize pump-run life and minimize costs.
- Q2-Trak features detailed well history with run life analysis.
- Pumpsheet break down, component analysis
- Advanced sorting, filtering & grouping
- Customizable data columns with data export options.