Q2 Artificial Lift Services (ALS) has repair and service facilities located across the U.S and Canada. Our service locations are supported by a world-class manufacturing operation (API & ISO Certified), plus a highly skilled engineering and optimization group.
We are actively seeking an individual for the position of VB.NET SQL Programmer for our Midland Texas location.
- Develop VB.NET Applications to support business operations
- Design SQL queries and functionality to automate and support application requirements
- Debug existing software and identify defects
- Analyze existing business processes and migrate to efficient software driven applications
- Reverse engineer in-house applications and processes to suggest identify and rectify bug and enhancements
- Manage systems through full lifecycle from Concept thru to development and support
- Manage application servers such as SQL, IIS and RDP including Virtual application developments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in VB.NET and SQL is a necessity
- MS Server 2008, 2012 and MS Windows 7 and 10 required
- Applications: MS-Office 2010/2013/2016, Adobe PDF
- Understanding of Virtual application and development in a Terminal Services/Remote Desktop environment is beneficial
- Experience with MS Access desired but not necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques. Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative.
Please apply with resume and cover letter. While we thank all applicants, we will contact only those selected for an interview. Note we do not accept calls/inquires from agencies.