Q2 Artificial Lift Services (ALS) has repair and service facilities located across the Canada and the U.S. Our service locations are supported by a world-class manufacturing operation (API & ISO Certified), plus a highly skilled engineering and optimization group.
The Accounting Technician is responsible for assisting in all accounting matters pertaining to Q2 Artificial Lift Services and other subsidiaries. This position will be based in Red Deer, Alberta.
- Posting Journal Entries
- Reconciling specific general ledger accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed asset tracking
- Completing monthly reports such as GST and other statistical reports
- Data entry as required for accounts payable and accounts receivable
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of BADM Diploma or Accounting Diploma
- 1-2 years minimum relevant work experience
- Proficient in accounting, Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
Please provide resume and cover letter. While we thank all applicants, we will contact only those selected for an interview. Note we do not accept calls/inquires from agencies.